I constantly get asked what I’m up to at the moment, so I thought I’d best make a page about it!
So, here’s a quick overview of what I’ve got going on right now, aside from editing articles on VAGA of course!
- Running a sleep cycle experiment using melatonin and caffeine
- Trialing Tyrosine and Citicoline alone as a nootropic stack combined with the Pomodoro Technique
- Continuing to learn Python for automation using free online courses
- Trialing a purely vegan diet for the next 90 days
- Reading Steven Levy’s account of Facebook
Unfortunately that’s all I have time for at the moment. Conducting research and editing articles on VAGA takes up a great deal of time.
I will update this page regularly to keep you posted on my current projects.
Current top pages from Brian Johnson: